Neato!




Jon referred to this in a comment below. I thought it was worth posting for this simple reason:
In this video you will see four men all of whom have advanced degrees, who are articulate in their reasoning and speech, and who are pastors. These men have said "Theology, thinking, and reasoning are important, not just for me, not just for my professors, not just for seminary students, but for all of the flock of God."

1 comments:

Tyson said...

And the Kanye Award for Excellence in Conversation Dominance goes to... Sam Storm.

Two things I thought were interesting from a theological view:
1.Both Doug and Sam qualified the historical positions of their views. Doug for the better and Sam for the worse (in my opinion).
2.There was no dispensationalist represented. Though I thought Jim might be until they started discussing the population of the millennium, which incidentally, dispensationalists have an answer for.