Almost Done with Classes


So I'm almost done with the semester. I just have to write ten questions on each of the works of Jonathan Edwards we read this semester for the seminar on Jonathan Edwards. I'm finding it difficult to ask questions simply because Edwards doesn't leave questions to be asked. Dr. Hannah has compared reading Edwards to walking out of the rubble of the Oklahoma City bombing. You're disoriented and confused, but all that's left standing is Edwards position, so you accept it. So, when I finish that I'll study for Hebrew, but we're allowed to use so many helps on the exam I'm not sure what to study. Do you study vocab when you can bring a lexcion to the test? Do you study paradigms when you can use a parsing wheel? Anyway, I start summer classes on monday, so the end of the semester loses its impact, but I will have three good days of absolutely nothing hanging over my head. Those three days will be wonderful.

0 comments: