A Good Show
on Tuesday, May 10, 2005
For those in the Dallas area with nothing to do on Tuesday nights, may I make a suggestion? Kristy Kruger hosts a Song-writers in the Round show at Club DaDa every Tuesday night. Three artists sit on stage and swap songs and stories all night. Kristy's got a good sound, but the company she keeps makes the show worth attending. So far I've seen her with Doug Burr, Salim Nourallah, Chris Holt, Rahim Quasi, and Trey Johnson (of Sorta). There is not one of these artists whose solo show I wouldn't pay to see, oh but that's the best part--there's no cover for the Round, just a suggested donation of $5. In April they had $2 drafts and burgers and hotdogs in the back, (I'm hoping this will carry into the summer). And if you see me there, that's just iced tea in a pint glass.
0 comments:
Post a Comment