A Littled Cold
on Monday, May 09, 2005
One of the problems with following my brother through seminary is that I watched him care less and less about jumping through the seminary hoops. (By these hoops I mean BE, PM, and CE classes all of which I will from now on place under the umbrella of the "BS deptartment.") Now whereas he was wide-eyed and optimistic for at least a year and a half I entered seminary having inherited his lack of investment in some major portions of DTS' core curriculum. All of this to say I just learned yesterday that my summer class, which starts this morning, is not OT History 2, but Hebrews, Gen. Epistles and Revelation, and this change of schedule did not phase me. Further, I am writing in my blog now because I thought my class started at 8:00, but it doesn't start until 8:45. Somebody please give me a reason to want to attend this 3 hour sunday school class!
0 comments:
Post a Comment